ANKE OPENMARK III
Anke Openmark III
Magnetic Resonance Imaging System
OPENMARK III is 0.3T MRI developed in 2004. It's approved by FDA and has CE mark. C-shape open magnet design allows the widest possible view and makes patients more comfortable. It supplies fast imaging and high-quality images and provides rich preset scan protocols as well as advanced applications, such as diffusion imaging, ultra-fast imaging, angiography and breath-hold scan, etc...
- With the highest system stability and the highest homogeneity of the magnet field in permanent MRI
- Large vertical magnet space make it possible for joint motion analysis and increase the application range of patients, for instance, the obese patients
- Motor-driven patient couch makes it easier for patients to access and for positioning
- Powerful hardware and software platforms ensure the scan speed, image quality and make it possible for advanced imaging functions
- Rich scan sequences, advanced imaging technology and powerful post-processing technology ensure image quality, extend more applications, which can fully satisfy the clinical needs.